We are the local travel agency based in Labuan Bajo offer the great Komodo island tours from Labuan Bajo. We have been working for over 10 years in the field and serve more than 100.000 satisfied customers.
Komodo National Park has been a great worldwide tourist destination in East Indonesia. The Dragon attraction, stunning landscape, and the beautiful underwater life make this park become the destination you have to visit.
Our Komodo island tours are most depart from Labuan Bajo, there are also some depart from Lombok and Bali. Book on Komodo island tours for details tours arrangement.
Getting to Labuan Bajo
There are ways to get to Labuan Bajo:
- Flight from Bali to Labuan Bajo Airport. It takes about 1 1/2 hour to get to Labuan Bajo
- Flight from Jakarta
- Ferry and Bus from Bali or Lombok. From Bali is approximately 2 days and from Lombok is 1 1/2 day.
- Join a 4 days trip from Lombok. It departs every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Use Pelni from Benoa for 2 days trip
- Join the 7 days cruise from Bali
The best Komodo Island Tours Packages
There are some recommended Komodo island tour packages that we offer here are:
- 3 days sharing Komodo island tour
- 2 days Komodo tour
- 4 days Komodo tour from Lombok
- 3 Days Private Komodo Tours
All the tour packages mentioned are inclusive the hotel and Airport transfers in Labuan Bajo, Tour Guide, and meals during the trip.
The Best time to Visit Komodo National Park
According to the climate, the best time to visit is April to September, during the dry season. But actually, you can do the Komodo island tours all the year regard to the changing of the climate.
We pointed out that from October to December, the raining season is not really coming all day. So you can still do during these months of the years. The big raining season is coming from January to March. During these months, you may not plan to do a Komodo tour.